Enacted and enforced July 28, 2017
CEO Dai Kuwabara
This agreement establishes conditions on the use of all services related to Langmate provided by Langmate inc. (” we ” and ” us “) between users who use the service and us
Article 1 (Agreement with the Covenant)
Please read the terms carefully before using the service.
Users must use the service according to the rules.
Users can not use the service unless they agree with the terms valid and irrevocable.
Regardless of whether you are a member or not, you will be deemed to have validly and irrevocably agreed to the terms by using the service.
Article 2 (Application of the Covenant)
In the event that the provisions of the Covenant are contrary to the relevant laws and regulations applicable to the contract under the terms with users, such provision shall not apply to the contract with the users as long as it is so. However, even in this case, the effect of other provisions of the Covenant shall not be affected.
Article 3 (contents of service)
The service is a service that matches users of 18 years old (excluding high school students) who are studying languages living in Japan and visiting foreigners for language learning · international exchange purpose.
Service can be used for free except for some functions.
For language learning and international exchanges, we encourage you to use paid features in order to communicate with other users adequately. In addition, the service does not guarantee improvement of language ability or international exchange.
Article 4 (definition)
Any information entered by users through the service, such as profile, message, etc., functions such as search and matching service.
According to the registration procedure of the service which we have decided, it is an individual qualified to use the service by agreeing to the terms of service, completing membership registration of the service.
Article 5 (provision of service, no guarantee, change and suspension)
We shall be able to limit the users who can receive the provision of the services to customers who satisfy the condition of membership registration, age, availability of the identity, other conditions judged necessary by us I will.
When judging that we need it, we shall be able to change the contents of all or part of the service at any time and cancel the offer at any time without notifying the users in advance.
We are not responsible for any damage caused to users based on the measures we have done under this provision. We do not disclose anything to the service, including virtually or legally disadvantages or negligence (such as safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, validity, security issues, errors and bugs, infringement of rights etc.) We do not guarantee that there is not).
Article 6 (usage qualification)
Over 18 years old (excluding high school students) is available service.
Judgment of age, sex and so on is done in a reasonable range based on our birth date registered in SNS at the time of member registration, relationship status, personal self-assessment etc, and all members of the service We do not necessarily guarantee that it is in accordance with the personal information displayed.
If a violation is found after registration, we will disable membership registration at our discretion. We shall not assume any responsibility for damage caused to users due to invalidation measures.
When judging that we need it, we can change the contents of all or part of the service at any time and cancel the offer at any time without informing users in advance. We are not responsible for any damage caused to users based on the measures we have done under this provision.
By using the service you are deemed to assert and warrant that you have the right, authority, obligation and ability to participate in this Agreement and to comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please understand that the service does not investigate users’ criminal backgrounds and that we do not guarantee this point.
We shall not bear any responsibility for damage in this case.
Article 7 (responsibility of users and duty of care)
Users shall use the services based on their own responsibility and shall assume all responsibility for the contents that users publish.
Users shall indemnify us for any damages or responsibilities in the event of a dispute, claim for damages or the like due to the use of others’ work, etc, and we will deal with the dispute by our own responsibility We shall assume.
Users are responsible for managing and storing user IDs and passwords at their own responsibility and shall not be used by third parties, loans, assignments, name changes, trading, etc. Users are asking us about any disputes arising from alteration or tampering with the content of users, unauthorized viewing of personal information etc., by requesting us to steal user IDs and passwords by third parties, claims for damages, etc. We shall indemnify any and all.
If users give damages to us in the acts stipulated in this section, we acknowledge that we have the right to demand damages against said users.
We shall be able to suspend or suspend all or part of the use of the service without notifying users in advance if it falls under any of the following.
- Periodic or urgent internal inspection or maintenance work of a computer / system related to service
- When the computer, communication line, etc. stop due to accident
- When the service can not be managed due to force majeure such as fire, blackout, natural disasters
- Trouble, interruption or suspension of service provision, change in specification, etc. occurred in the registered SNS
- In addition, we judge that it is necessary to suspend or suspend
We are not responsible for any damage caused to users based on the measures we have done under this section.
Article 8 (Prohibited matter)
Users shall not perform the following acts in using the service.
If we judge that users have performed these prohibited acts or we are going to do so, we will not inform users, we will delete the data of the applicable content, display a reminder to the users , Or make it possible to restrict use or forced leave.
However, we are not obligated to suspend or delete the relevant data etc, we are not obligated to explain about deletion of data and disposition of usage restrictions etc.
In addition, we are not responsible for any damage caused to users based on the measures we have done under this section.
- Acts contrary to the contract
- Acts of copying, using or disclosing images on services such as members’ icon images by capture or other methods without our consent
- Acts in violation of the laws and regulations of the country or region where users are located or in use
- Something contrary to social norms or public order and morals, or acts of infringing the rights of others or posting things that would be annoying to others
- Acts of assigning its user ID and password to third parties other than users, natural persons, corporations, organizations, organizations, etc., to use the service
- An act of keeping his / her user ID and password ready for a third party
- Acts of providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with services
- Acts of disclosing personal information of a third party
- Activities that do not aim for language learning or international exchange
- Membership registration under 18 years old (including high school students) and use of contents
- Acts that contravand public order and morals, such as sexual depiction, cruel expression, expression that induces crime, discrimination expression, etc. Content viewer
- Spoil acts as a third party
- Deceive content viewers by posting false information on contents
- Damage the honor and social credibility of a third party, acts that cause discomfort or mental damage
- Election campaign, or acts that are similar to these or acts that conflict with public election law
- Acts of collecting personal information of third parties such as natural persons, corporations, organizations, organizations other than users including content viewers
- Acts of infringing intellectual property rights owned by third parties, Acts of inducing infringement of copyright and portrait rights · Characters and images on services, nicknames of members, icons Acts of using images, sub-photos, profile information, self-introduction sentences, other members’ information without notice
- Acts that hinder the operation of services
- We judge that there is a possibility that it will hinder the operation of the service Act that burdens the server such as large amount of data transfer
- Commercial advertisement · advertisement act to send to specific or unspecified large number of users for the purpose of guiding to adult related services
- Acts that disclose harmful computer viruses, codes, files, programs, etc., or suggest actions relating to the disclosed location
- MLM or similar things, acts to post content to be judged to be fearful
- Child pornography or similar content or act of posting content that we judge to be similar to child pornography
- Acts of posting a link to the site of content that we judged as content depicting genitals such as genital exposure image, animation or data depicting genitalia
Posting contents such as the following
- Contents using third party’s profile and photos without obtaining permission
- Contents that promote all kinds of racism and prejudice, hatred, physical harm to collective and individual
- Contents that support harassment or harassment to others
- Information that users disseminate knowing that it is a lie or misunderstanding
- Contents that encourage illegal acts, promoting acts such as abuse, intimidation, obscene, defamation, libelousness in writing
- Contents related to transmission of spam mails and spam mails
- Contents that promote illegal or illegal copying of works protected by others’ copyright
- Content that unfairly uses a person under 18 years of age by sexual or violent means
- Content that asks for passwords or personal information from other users for commercial or illegal purpose · Contest, lottery, barter, advertisement, rats etc, without prior written permission from us, such as lectures, Commercial activities or contents to sell
- Acts contrary to the registered SNS terms of service
- Other acts that we judge as inappropriate
Article 9 (Term of contract and termination of contract)
As long as users is a member of the service, this agreement is valid and cooling-off is not allowed.
Users can terminate membership for any reason at any time by sending us a notification of withdrawal from the service application within the service.
If users violate one or more provisions of this Agreement and if we judge that there is a danger, we will immediately terminate the membership of users at any time, remove the content to be prohibited, You can stop using the service. In addition, we can prohibit permanently or temporarily that users access all or part of the service.
In addition, we can not refund any payment even if the usage period for which users have been purchased has not expired.
If users are terminated the paid service, the registration with the service is also ended, and even if there is a usage period for which users have been purchased before the end, all the services will be unusable. I can not do refund on daily basis.
If users is not a paid member, the service can invalidate the account of the member who did not use the service for more than 6 months (from the date of last connection to the service).
Article 10 (Prohibition of reuse)
When users use our services and data constituting them beyond the purpose of providing services, we reserve the right to stop these acts and the profit equivalent of users obtained by these acts I have the right to claim.
Article 11 (Free members and paid members, usage fee)
The service is available free of charge except for some services and functions. To use additional functions, you need to become a paid member of the service. For details on the latest paid member plan and usage fee, please see the explanation page.
Please note that the subscription policy disclosed when joining the service is part of the contract.
Please note that changes / cancellations after subscription of paid members of the service can not be accepted.
Also, please note that we do not make refund or payment by daily calculation of the unused period even if we suspend or cancel the paid service you have subscribed in the middle of the use period.
Article 12 (deletion of posts, suspension of service use, account deletion)
Customers are solely responsible for the content that users contributed to the service and the contents that you transferred to other members through the service. Customers express and guarantee that whenever users post, their content is accurate and does not violate this Agreement, there is no illegality and no harm to anyone in every respect.
In order to properly operate the services we provide, we will not delete any data or contents, refuse to use all or part of the service, refuse to use the account of users without prior notice in the following cases, Or to take measures such as deleting or deleting the item.
- When we judge that users violate matters stipulated in the contract or there is a possibility of it
- When payment delay occurs for the price we pay
- When the use of credit card or bank account designated as payment method of service is stopped
- When we judge that credit uncertainty of users has occurred, such as users being petitioned for bankruptcy or civil rehabilitation proceedings or users themselves making their petitions
- If we determine that an account is registered or used by antisocial forces or its members or stakeholders
- Users are not using accounts or specific services for a certain period of time
- When we judge that maintaining the contractual relationship between us and users is difficult, such as when the trust relationship with users is lost
- Message exchange between users on the service is provided through electronic bulletin board managed by us. The electronic bulletin board is a specification that can be viewed by users who are exchanging the message and by our three parties. users agree to view and delete the content of the message for the purpose of managing accident prevention and healthy service. However, we are not obliged to patrol and monitor the electronic bulletin board as us.
Article 13 (Compensation for us)
Users may notify us that due to the fact that users have used the service in violation of the laws or regulations (including the case where we received claims from such third party for such purpose), we may directly or indirectly In case of suffering any damage, loss or expense (including the burden of attorney fee) to any kind, we must immediately compensate or compensate it according to our request.
Article 14 (Handling of data and contents of users)
In the event of necessity for maintenance or improvement of our service, we will copy data stored in the server managed by our users to the extent necessary for service maintenance and improvement etc. You shall be able to do.
For content (including location information, image data, text, but not limited to these, “posted content”) posted by users, etc. to users or the copyright owner of the posted contents The right belongs. With regard to posted contents, users will use (including reproduction, screening, public transmission, exhibition, distribution, transfer, rental, translation, adaptation, publication) free of charge in Japan and abroad in Japan We will regard the rights as permission (including sublicense rights) without specifying the deadline. However, we respect privacy for message content between users, and do not include in the subject of permission in this section. In addition, users shall not exercise the author’s moral rights.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights on any information relating to services and services except for copyright on contributed content generated by users using the service has been accepted by us or us It shall belong to the right holder and users shall not reproduce, assign, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit (including transmission enable), transmission, distribution, publication, business use etc. without permission .
We do not grant the use of contributed content to other users or other third parties except users itself, users must not perform acts that violate the rights of posted contents of other users will do. Also, users should not act to automatically collect and analyze posted contents by crawling etc.
We do not make any warranty on damages caused to users by using posted contents of other users. Also, if users benefit from the posted content of other users, we shall have the right to claim money equivalent to that profit.
Article 15 (contact or notice)
Article 16 (Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Users can not assign or lend to the third party all or part of the contractual position and the rights and obligations arising as a result of this agreement with respect to all contracts under the Covenant.
In the event that we transfer the business related to the service to another company, we will transfer the registration status of the user, the rights and obligations under the contract, the registration information of users and other customer information to the assignee of said business transfer You shall be able to transfer and users agree in advance in this paragraph regarding such assignment. Incidentally, the business transfer prescribed in this section shall include not only normal business transfer, but also any case where company split or other business transfers.
Article 17 (Dispute between members)
Users shall use the services based on their own responsibility and will be solely responsible for interacting with other members of the service. We reserve the right to monitor disputes that occurred between users and other members, but they are not obliged.
Article 18 (Privacy)
Article 19 (Relationship with SNS Service)
We shall not be held liable for any reason if we can not use the service due to interruption, shutdown, closure, or termination of each SNS account.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
Our obligatory default liability shall be exempted from liability if not based on our will or gross negligence.
In addition, in the event that the contract concerning the use of our service based on the terms of the customer falls under the consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, the above exemption shall not apply and we, our intentions · Except in cases arising from gross negligence, we assume liability for damages within the range of damage that can normally occur, and up to the charge amount (equivalent to 1 month in case of continuous service) for paid services I will.
The components of the service are offered without warranty, without any kind of condition, warranty, or other contractual terms. Therefore, without this legal notice all explanations, warranties, conditions, or other contractual terms (potentially satisfactory quality, objective suitability, reasonable consideration and We do provide the service to the customer on the premise that the service is excluded to the maximum limit permitted by the law, including the conditions implied by the law, such as the exercise of technology etc.) To do.
We express its accuracy and reliability on advice, opinions, statements and other information that we, our partners, members and other individuals or organizations display, upload or distribute through our services And do not guarantee. With respect to trusting the above opinions, member profile, advice, statements and information, the customer shall approve of becoming a customer’s own responsibility. We are not responsible for members’ behavior, whether online or offline. When using the service, please use caution and work common sense. This legal notice and these disclaimers are not excluded from the rights of mandatory regulations that can not be excluded under applicable laws (including the actual legal rights of the customer as a consumer).
Article 21 (Notes on Using the Service)
Service is a service intended for language learning and international exchange, but since unspecified number of people are using it, there is a possibility that services may be abused in some cases.
Recognizing that there is such a possibility, consider carefully about the method of interaction and the disclosure of personal information to other members (especially other members who exchange messages) carefully Please use it.
In addition, the information such as the name of the member exchanging is judged within reasonable range based on the information of each SNS at the time of first registration and the information by self-report of the principal.
Therefore, we do not guarantee the information of all members.
Please provide careful consideration and take responsibility of yourself when offering other means of communication other than service and disclosure of important information such as personal information.
If you find a member suspected of violating the rules, please inform us of the details of the violation by inquiries.
Users shall set each SNS according to their own responsibility.
We assume no responsibility for damage caused to users due to the setting of each SNS done by users.
Users agree in advance that we are not responsible for any bugs, defects, defects, etc. of each SNS.
Users agree in advance that the contents and functions of services may be changed by changing the specifications, service contents and other matters of each SNS. We assume no responsibility for damages caused to users due to such change.
Article 22 (About change of service and terms of service)
If we deem it necessary we shall be able to change the terms at any time without obtaining prior consent of users. Upon revision, we will announce to users at any time through e-mail etc. If you use the service after changing the terms, we assume that you have accepted the contents of the changed terms.
We shall be able to change, add or cancel all or part of the contents of the service, regardless of the reason and without notifying users in advance, and users agree to this in advance We shall assume.
Article 23 (Governing Law)
The contract shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law.
Article 24 (Competent Jurisdiction)
In the event of the need for litigation between users and us, the Tokyo District Court shall be [the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.
Article 26 (Supplementary Provisions)
Enacted and enforced July 28, 2017